iberian Pata Negra Ham PDO Guijuelo
(€65.45 / Kg)
Pata Negra acorn-fed Ham PDO Guijuelo
Product: Acorn-Fed 100% Iberian Ham PDO Guijuelo
Category: Pata Negra - Acorn-Fed 100% pure Iberian pigs
Curing: 48 to 60 months
Place of farming and production: Spain
Origin: Guijuelo / Salamanca / Spain
Protected Designation of Origin: PDO Guijuelo
- Iberian purebred ham from acorn (100% purebred Iberian). Hind leg of the pig.
- From 36 to 60 months
- Place of production
- Guijuelo (Salamanca) - Spain
- Guarantee Seal (EU)
- Protected Designation of Origin (PDO)
- Denomination of Origin
- PDO Guijuelo (Salamanca)
- Juan Manuel Hernandez
- Whole ham
- Pata Negra - 100% Iberian purebred
- Type of breeding
- In freedom (the highest quality).
- ACORN (the highest quality).
- Iberian ham from acorn (bellota), sea salt and preservatives.
- National awards
- Best Acorn-fed Iberian Ham from Spain - 2020
- Preparation of the order
- 1-2 working days approx. (selection in the cellar by the manufacturer)
You might also like
16 other products in the same category: