Iberian grass-fed ham - Los Pedroches (cebo de campo)
(€28.49 / kg)
50% Iberian grass fed Ham
Produced in Los Pedroches, the area that produces the best Iberian ham in the world, where the best grass fed ham is also produced.
Its manufacturer has been awarded 5 times at international level as the producer of one of the best hams in the world. It has also been recognised 6 times as the producer of the best Iberian ham in Los Pedroches.
Produced using traditional methods and cured naturally for between 28 and 36 months. This is how this extraordinary grass fed ham is obtained, considered a jewel of Spanish gastronomy.
The 50% Iberian Grass Fed Ham from Los Pedroches:
This is a grass-fed ham, made from pigs reared on large estates where they feed on open-air pastures, in what is known as the most populated and best preserved holm oak pasture in the world.
It is made using a totally artisanal production process and cured in a cellar five metres underground, where the ideal humidity and temperature conditions are achieved in a totally natural way. This is how we obtain what is considered one of the best grass fed hams in the world.
- Iberian ham from field bait (50% Iberian). Hind leg of the pig.
- From 24 to 36 months
- Elaboration / manufacturing:
- Natural / preservatives free
- Place of production
- Los Pedroches (Córdoba)- Spain
- Whole ham
- 50% iberian
- Type of breeding
- In freedom (the highest quality).
- FIELD BAIT (from open-air pastures)
- Storing & expiry date
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- Preparation of the order
- 1-2 working days approx. (selection in the cellar by the manufacturer)
16 other products in the same category: