Iberian Grass-fed Ham Extremadura
(€32.98 / Kg)
Grass-fed Iberian Ham Extremadura
Product: Grass-Fed Ham 50% iberian
Category: Grass-Fed 50% iberian
Curing: 24 to 30 months
Protected Designation of Origin: Spain
Origin: Badajoz / Extremadura / Spain
50% Iberian Grass-fed Ham Extremadura
- Iberian ham from field bait (50% Iberian). Hind leg of the pig.
- From 24 to 30 months
- Place of production
- Extremadura (Spain)
- Sierra de Monesterio
- Whole ham
- 50% iberian
- Type of breeding
- In freedom (the highest quality).
- FIELD BAIT (from open-air pastures)
- Iberian ham from field bait (cebo campo), sea salt and preservatives.
- Storing & expiry date
- Store in a cool, dry place away from light.
- Preparation of the order
- 4-6 working days approx. (selection in the cellar by the manufacturer)
You might also like
16 other products in the same category:
€490.88 -15% €417.25
€413.60 -10% €372.24
€391.66 -5% €372.08