Extremely Cured Grass-fed iberian Ham
(€31.46 / Kg)
Extremely Cured Grass-fed Iberian Ham
Product: Grass-Fed Ham 50% iberian
Curing: 48 to 60 months / Extremely cured
Protected Designation of Origin: Spain
Origin: Guijuelo / Salamanca / Spain
50% Iberian Grass-fed Ham
Grass-fed ham, produced in Guijuelo by one of the best Iberian ham producers in the area. It is handmade by means of a very slow curing process, which can take up to 40 months. Hence the high quality of the final product.
It is made only with a selection of the best pigs with a purity of 50% of the Iberian breed. The pigs selected to produce this type of ham feed freely in the dehesa, where they subsist on acorns mainly during the last months of their lives, during the "montanera" season.
- Iberian ham from field bait (50% Iberian). Hind leg of the pig.
- From 48 to 60 months
- Place of production
- Guijuelo (Salamanca) - Spain
- Jamones El Real
- Whole ham
- 50% iberian
- Type of breeding
- In freedom (the highest quality).
- FIELD BAIT (from open-air pastures)
- Iberian ham from field bait (cebo campo), sea salt and preservatives.
- Preparation of the order
- 1-2 working days approx. (selection in the cellar by the manufacturer)
You might also like
16 other products in the same category:
- On sale!